Thank you, Nicola, at iamcrabstix for sharing the #RockingMotherhood tag and tagging me. I loved reading about the things that make you a good mother and I enjoyed sharing the below things that I think make me a good mother.
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.
- List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.)
- Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
- Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge (from @WhiteCamellias) and add it to your post or sidebar.
Things that make me a good mother
1. Making my baby smile or laugh. I love that I can do that it makes my day no matter what is happening his laugh and smile make me feel better.
2.I feel that I have changed for the better and learned so much as a person since having a baby. The things I used to think were important no longer matter to me.
3. I care a lot about my babies development and want to make sure that I give him the best start in life so that he can grow up to be a well-rounded human being.
4. I am very calm and patient with T which I believe makes me a good mother, especially right now as he is still a baby.
5. Being there to sooth and comfort T when he needs me.
6. I always try to do the best for T and always want the best for him.
7. I will make sure to bring up T to be kind and respectful to others.
I hope that you all join in. I am tagging
Thanks for reading